Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Easy Sheryl


So, for the past few days I have been crying myself to sleep. I just cant deal with the Crowvirus Ryan Adams is injecting into my ears. After finally hearing the song "Two" on Ryan's MySpace site, i am slightly relieved. You almost can't even hear her. Which brings the question...Why is her presence necessary in the first place?

On 2005's Jacksonville City Nights, Norah Jones appeared for a little background help on the song "Dear John". Upon hearing the news of that collaboration I was a bit shocked, but the difference with that is that I actually have R E S P E C T for Norah Jones as a musician, and more importantly as a human being! Sheryl Crow is terrible. When she first broke onto the music scene she was respectable...but after she decided to start soaking up sun, all respect was lost. Even worse is the fact that she is a homewrecker with yellow wrist band man himself, Lance Armstrong. "Come on Lance, leave your wife and kids for me, all I wanna do is have some fun!"

She sucks.

The only positive note is that when i did a Google image search for her picture, about half of the images I found involved toilet paper!

If Ryan decides to rock out with Macy Gray on his next album, I believe that will be the end of the road for me.

No comments: