Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Alive With The Glory of Love

Say Anything - Alive With The Glory of Love (acoustic MTV)

So, I was just clicking around on YouTube, as I often do late at night when I happened across these three Say Anything videos. All are acoustic from an apparent MTV acoustic session. The only reason I knew to look for them was because I caught a clip of one of the videos after a random MTV sitcom.

My friends and I have been listening to Say Anything since 2004. Which is now long before the time the band took off. We had the chance to see them play at the North Star Bar in February of 2005, and meet Max after the show. The album "...was a real boy" would become one of my favorite albums of all time. It never goes away, and never gets old. Max's songwriting is unlike anything anybody has ever heard. Amazing for something he recorded on his own when he was only 18!

Fast forward a few years....this is the video for "Alive With The Glory Of Love". You can go to YouTube and see the other 2 videos "Woe" and "I Want To Know Your Plans". I put up "Alive..." because it is an amazing example of his talent.

Max, we salute you. Enjoy kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adding some video to the IRR, excellent touch.